So I went and got my hair done today and I couldn't decide what to do. I decided I needed a change so I chopped it! I cut off about 8 inches and I am in LOVE with it! I always feel so much better about myself and life after getting my hair done. I know it may not be rational to feel like that but I do! Katie is amazing and I always love my hair after she does it! So here are some pictures...
3 comments:
I love it too gayle, and what a nice fresh change! You must feel 5 lbs lighter with all that hair gone! It's hot!
(guess we better take you and Charlie's pics again soon!) :)
I know, I was thinking the same thing!
Way to be brave Gayle! It looks great and I am sure it feels even better! I think it is a great look for summer!
Post a Comment