Thursday, July 15, 2010

Adi

I got my hair done again on Tuesday and wanted to switch it up a little so I went really dark with a few highlights of my usual red and hot purple hair extensions, its totally wild and a lot of fun! The extensions are clips so I can take them out if I don't want purple that day so that is nice too. I went to show Ashley and my niece totally loved it. She wants to be just like me when she grows up and I just love it. There is a little bit of hero worship on both sides, she is the sweetest little girl and I love her to death! So since she wants to be like me, she wanted purple too so Ashley found some markers that are washable and put a few purple, pink, and brown highlights in, too funny. So I had Ashley take a picture and she posted it, then I stole it. So here it is.
So in love with that little girl!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it too! Hero worship is a bit mild, your all she ever talks about wanting to be when she grows up! Thanks for being a loving Aunt to her:) You guys are too cute!

tsmortensen said...

I love your new hair color! The dark really suits you. And who doesn't need a little purple now and then! No wonder Adi worships you! Great picture!