Monday, March 22, 2010

Me!

So I know my family has already seen these but I wanted to put them on mine too. My sister Ashley is starting to do photography and needed a model for one of the challenges so I did it. She is only starting out but is doing sooo good! Her pictures always turn out great so I wanted to post the ones she did of me on mine. I think they turned out amazing!!





So I love them, I think they turned out great and I think she is doing an awesome job! The challenge was angles so we did me looking at her at different angles and her holding the camera at different angles. Love them Ash, thanks!

3 comments:

tsmortensen said...

You look amazing Gayle! I love all of them, but I especially like the middle one, it is so happy! Looks like you to had a fun time doing that!

The Buttars Gang said...

Nice pictures, Gayle!

Ashley said...

I'm glad you like them, I thought you looked beautiful. Thanks for being my model!