All about the fun and exciting lives of Charlie and Gayle Buttars
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Fishing on Henry's
I got to go fishing last weekend with Gayle's Dad. We had a great time. Here are some pics. I know some of you have already seen them but some that haven't.
WOW you two have actually remember why you have a blog... TO DO POSTS! Look at this 2 this month already. I am so excited! Seriously you two you need to blog a little more here! Nice fish too by the way!
3 comments:
I hadn't seen those yet, wow, your fishes WERE big. How cool!
WOW you two have actually remember why you have a blog... TO DO POSTS! Look at this 2 this month already. I am so excited! Seriously you two you need to blog a little more here! Nice fish too by the way!
Those are some nice looking fish! I looks pretty cold though!
Post a Comment