All about the fun and exciting lives of Charlie and Gayle Buttars
What a cute video! I loved it when Adi decided to hose everyone! Miley is a funny puppy!
HEHEHE, that's one cute girl, and one cute puppy! that was a fun day!
That is so cute. Miley does awesome with kids ah. That is so cool. I'm sorry but I had to laugh too when she decided to hose everyone else. That's my kind of girl!! hehe
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cute video! I loved it when Adi decided to hose everyone! Miley is a funny puppy!
HEHEHE, that's one cute girl, and one cute puppy! that was a fun day!
That is so cute. Miley does awesome with kids ah. That is so cool. I'm sorry but I had to laugh too when she decided to hose everyone else. That's my kind of girl!! hehe
Post a Comment