Sunday, October 11, 2009

Drive to Palisades

Gayle and I took a drive to Palisades today. Here's a few pictures.

Snow in the mountains already.

The fall colors.


The water level is not near as low this year as it was last year. There's a little tepee in the background.

Gayle with Miley and Nina. We are dog sitting this weekend. Nina is one of our friends boxers.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh I bet Miley is loving having a friend:)
We took a drive today too. We went up to Cave falls and Mesa Falls though. Don't you love the colors? Your pictures look so pretty.

tsmortensen said...

I am excited about fall colors! Very cute picture of Gayle with the pups!

Scott and Siobhan said...

Gayle hows things your mom gave me your blog so we can keep intouch

Gayle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.