Its been a while since we posted so I figured I'd do an update! The weekend after Thanksgiving we put Christmas up, yay! Last year it took us a while to get it set up, we didn't do it til a week before Christmas!
He's trying to be Rudolph with a red bulb on his noseWe put them up then they came on that night and we realized some of them were out so up he went again
So we meant to get pictures at the restaurant but forgot. He took me Johnny Carino's and we had a really good time and really yummy food! I can't believe its been 4 years already, doesn't seem like it. I'm so lucky to have him and am so looking forward to more years to come!
5 comments:
That was really sweet, and I feel so inconsiderate that you called me last night, and I totally spaced telling you happy anni! SOO...HApPY AnNiVeRSArY! I love you two both so much. And I love your decorations, and you are really beautiful Gayle, and I lOVe Charlie's cheesy smiles, they make me smile:)
P.S. you are really lucky that Charlie sends you flowers. They are stunning!
Congrats for the anni and for putting up Christmas before the week before.. That is a great accomplishment! hehe You looked great and I think that cheesy smile of Charlie's will be there always :) Cory has a deer caught in the headlights look that seems to sneak in every once in a while.
I always get excited when I see you FINALLY put a post up! Love you guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
It always seems more fun, exciting, and cheery with the lights up. We're so glad you're in our family too. Thanks for making Charlie so happy and taking care of my little brother.
Happy Anniversary! That was a sweet post and you looked stunning for your date! Your Christmas decorations look very festive! Miss you both and hope you are enjoying this wonderful month.
Post a Comment