Sunday, May 17, 2009

The name

So we finally decided on a name. Who thought it would be so complicated?! Chelsey was over and said that he reminded her of Colby Jack cheese because he's orange and white, so we thought that was funny and decided on Colby. So that is his name.

5 comments:

tsmortensen said...

Good Job! I'm glad the little furball finally has a name! Chelsey is the champ of pet names!

Ashley said...

Cute. that's a good one.

KWit said...

Oh YEA. now it's really belongs in the family! Cute name too! Like it here!

Tyson and Christi Smith said...

Gayle, everytime I see that your blog has been updated I look at in hopes that there is blog about how you are expecting a baby and the post about a "new addition" wasn't very funny! Congrats on Colby, he is cute, but I hope the next new addition is baby!! It's time!

Gayle said...

I know! Hopefully soon :)