Crystal and Greg's son Kamrun
Our camp site. This was only one side of the road.
Miley having fun
View of the Sawtooth Mountains
Miley after Charlie threw her in, she cant swim very well at all!
Crystal and her other son Krew, the water is run off so its pretty cold!
Brittney and Edge playing
Crystal and Kamrun
Me and Crystal
Mountains and the Lake
Charlie and Miley
Making a sandcastle
So it was a good weekend, except we got back Sunday and took Charlie to the ER. Saturday morning he got some ash from the camp fire in his eye and it was hurting him really bad. It was all red and there was pus coming out it so we figured we should go in. They looked at it and there is a scratch, they said it is a corneal abrasion. They put some antibiotic in it before we left and then gave him a prescription for antibiotic drops and some numbing drops because its super painful. So that was the only mishap. All in all it was a good weekend!
4 comments:
Ouch Charlie! That sounds really painful! I am very sorry about your eye! I also can't believe how big Miley is! I bet she had so much fun camping. We are heading up to Stanley this weekend, and I am excited. It is a fun place to camp, but you are right, the water is freezing. Glad you had fun and we will see you in about a week!
I like the picture of miley by the water. Funny that she can't swim very well! :) Hope Charlie feels better soon. That sounds so super painful. And just looking at the water it looks cold! Your brave for going in!
Looks like a lot of fun. Summer is so nice for it's camping times! We are in need of another camping... but it's almost too hot for me right now! Sorry to hear about Charlie.. but you know he is a little drama prone! hahahaha Sorry had to say it! Can't believe how big Miley is too. Very pretty dog. Love you guys, Kristen
I think accident prone instead of drama prone right? lol
Post a Comment