He looks like my old kitty Nemo! I vote Nemo in honor of my very nice kitty that had a tragic early demise! Was this a mother's day gift? He is very cute!
UMMMMMMMMMM so what is the name here fellows. Hay where did my last comment go! You know not all of us live by you and well you don't call, so we need to know the name to the new kitty.
4 comments:
What a cutie! I say name him Oscar.
How about OFF? (Orange Freaking Fuzzball) LOL
He looks like my old kitty Nemo! I vote Nemo in honor of my very nice kitty that had a tragic early demise! Was this a mother's day gift? He is very cute!
UMMMMMMMMMM so what is the name here fellows. Hay where did my last comment go! You know not all of us live by you and well you don't call, so we need to know the name to the new kitty.
Post a Comment