Thursday, January 29, 2009
Sick, Again
So I am sick...again. It is so stinky. I was really sick over Thanksgiving, and I thought that would be the end of it, because I usually don't get sick that often. But oh boy was I mistaken. Started with a sore throat again on Tuesday, and I've been home for the last 2 days (Wednesday and Thursday) trying to get over it. I had a fever yesterday and was achey all over and just down right miserable. Today seems better though, seems like its just starting to settle into a cold. Not that I want a cold, but would rather have that than being achey and feverish I guess. Things are going well though, just pluggin along working as usual, same with Charlie. He is enjoying the new Sony account, which is nice. Makes him a little less stressed when he is involved in something he enjoys. Miley is getting HUGE! She is almost a year old and frequently gives me bruises when she is trying to play, still thinks she is a little puppy I guess! Anyway, hope things are good with all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear ya, everyone here is sick too. Must be from sharing all of our germs this weekend. Poor Adi and Emi were up all night coughing. It was miserable. I hope you get better soon. Good to hear from you guys!
I am sorry you are so miserable boo! Lay around and read a good book! That will make you feel better! (it makes me feel better even when I am not sick!)love you
Post a Comment