Thursday, February 12, 2009
Fired!
So Monday was just a fabulous day, NOT! I worked like normal and at the end of the day they pulled me in and fired me. They said it was based on performance, yet I never had a performance review the whole time I'd worked there and they never ever said anything bad about my work, they always said I did a good job. So not quite sure how that works... So of course being a Witters I cried like a little girl, not understanding why. Still don't understand why. Ashley said maybe economy, but they are hiring someone else to replace me so I don't think that was why. I am trying to be positive though. Hopefully this will be an opportunity to do something with my Phlebotomy Certificate. I just wish I could have continued to work and earn some money while I looked for a job. I was going to start looking for a new job because it was getting a little ridiculous there, I've been wanting to go full time and a raise, because seriously, I could go to McDonald's and make more than $7 an hour. But oh well I guess. This will just light a fire under my behind to find something better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job on bieng positive Gayle! I am very poud of you! I really hope this turns out to be something great for you to! I will keep you in my prayers, and good luck finding a job as a blood sucker! ( I mean that in the best way possible :) love you so much!
I agree with Nan...way to stay positive. The whole things is a little ridiculous, because like you say, where was your performance review? But again, as you say...maybe this is a chance to find something better...or have a baby:)
Oh girlie I'm sorry. Those things stink, but you never know, may be there is SOMEONE who knows there is something better for you. You'll find the right place! Love you and keep that chin up! I agree with ashley though, you could have a baby because honestly there is never enough money for them!!!! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment