We had a great Christmas. We stayed home this year. We usually go up to Island Park to my dad's cabin, actually we have since we got married. We got up open presents and had a nice day at home. Here are some pictures.
The Christmas Tree on Christmas morning.
Miley, she wouldn't fit under the tree.
Nala playing Guitar Hero with Gayle.
5 comments:
Those are cute pictures!! So what did Santa drop off at your house?? Glad you guys had a good day and I AM so excited to see you guys in less than a MONTH!!
LOVE YA!
We did have a good day, Santa dropped off some cool stuff. I got clothes and dishes and a new ipod and some books. Of course he dropped of Mamma Mia too, had to have that! Charlie got guitar hero Areosmith and some fishing stuff. Did Santa give you good stuff? We are very excited to see everyone again!
I am glad you had a Merry Christams. Those are very cute pictures. I am very excited to see you this weekend. Friday night will be very fun! Love you!
We missed you at the cabin, but are glad you had a good Christmas. Hope your shepherds pie was good tonight. lol
Merry Christmas very late! I love you guys, and thank you so much for our presents! It was a great night!
Post a Comment