Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh Yes it's 80's Night.... Oh What a Night

One of Gayle's co-workers had an 80's party Saturday night and somehow we got roped into going. This meant we had to find costumes and dress up. We will probably use the costumes again for Halloween this year, It was fun. Here are some picture of us. Also there are some pictures from when we went fishing in August after the 80's pictures.


Aren't we awesome! Gayle's outfit consisted of a neon pink shirt, neon green mini skirt, and some stretch pants. Check out the hair and makeup too. I had an ugly pink shirt (only time you will ever probably catch me wearing a pink shirt), a ugly bright orange tie, pleated green shorts, long socks and some pretty awesome shoes.

Close up so you can see the hair better. Gayle said her mom would do her hair bangs like that for picture day at school.

Gayle's Fishy

My fish

5 comments:

KWit said...

LAUGHING...LAUGHING....STILL LAUGHING... You guys if I didn't know better I'd totally agree with you that it was now the 80's. THOSE ARE AWESOME costumes...LAUGHING! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to show Cory!

tsmortensen said...

Oh the hair was priceless! Thanks for making my week! And very nice fishy's!

Ashley said...

YES! I've been dying to see the pictures of how it all turned out, and it was AWESOME! Gayle, you totally rock as an 80's hot chick. Completely pulled off the hair and the makeup, LOVING IT!!! Charlie, you belong in the 80's buddy. OH wow, I didn't even imagine it would turn out that great when we were looking for costumes...hahahahahah I LOVED IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I must say the two of you make a perfect pair. Love the 80's style "Charlie" Pink is you must see that more often. Ha! Ha!. You guys look great and it is obvious you had a great time. I think you should dress up like that at work too. lol

LA

The Buttars Gang said...

What dorks!! lol. Yeah, yeah, you caught a fish...so what? lol Just jealous.