Sorry its been so long since we last posted.. here are some updates:
Gayle:
Gayle is working at Wada Farms to filing. She has worked there for about 8 months now part time. She wants to go full time but it hasn't worked out yet. She is considering getting a phlembotomy job next year if it doesn't work out. She really likes working there and the people treat her great. She has got to know some her co-workers well and developed some great friendships. She is still enjoying her Close to My Heart scrapbooking/card making. She is excited for Thanksgiving when her mom, sisters, and aunts are all coming over for Christmas card making.
Me:
This has probably been on of the busiest years I have ever had with work. Earlier I traveled a lot to launch a TiVo program and I am now working on launching a Sony program at work. I went through training last month and am now training a night class from 3:30-10:30 PM. It stinks because Gayle and I hardly see each other. The sacrafices we make for work sometimes. I like my job and enjoy what I do. Its really cool to train people for a job and watch them succeed in life. We bought a Playstation 3 and I have been really enjoying it. We borrowed a game called Ratchet and Clank from our friends and both Gayle and I have been addicted since then. I have to work Christmas Day for 5 hours. I am not that excited about it but understand the need. We are trying to decide weather or not to go to Island Park for Christmas or stay home and have Christmas at home this year.
Pets:
Over the last two months we have had two of our four cats go missing. The first was Gracie. She was a black cat that we raised since she was about 1 month old. We got up and fed her and had to make her poop it was kind of gross. She was adorable and we miss her a ton. She loved to cuddle with Gayle and sleep next to her. She was such a friendly cat I think someone might have found her and decided to keep her for themselves. The other cat Max, was a cat I got for Gayle for Valentines right after we got married. He is gray and silver and kind of a gumpy old man. We have had him for almost three years. He could still come back he has this tendancy to go missing for a week or so and then arrive home so I am keeping my hopes up that he will show up. I went searching for him yesterday and couldn't find him. Tink and Nala are the other two, both have never roamed far from home and and are getting a long great with Miley. Miley is growing really fast and is so fun to have. Her protective side is starting to come out and that makes me happy. The other night I got up and went into our office to look for some papers. She was sleeping and didn't hear me leave and woke up when I was going through the closet, she barked and growled and wouldn't leave Gayle's side until she figured out it was me. She is a great dog.
Fun Stuff:
We have been having a lot of fun with our friends lately playing cards and just relaxing. We are are grateful for them. We have also been spending time with family, Gayle's family is great and we have got to see her mom and dad several times this summer and fall and it has been a lot of fun. My family has been fun we decorated Halloween cookies last week, and just have fun talking to each other.
Politics:
I decide I am not going to vote. I don't care for either candiate. I think its a done deal already with Obama winning. I hope whoever wins does some good for our country. I think there are a lot of things that can be done. Maybe someday I will get on here and write out my view of things.
Well thats about it. Hope all is well for everyone!
-Charlie
4 comments:
Good to hear things are going well, glad to get to see you once in a while. Thanks for your comments.
Thanks for the update! It was fun to hear what is going on. I am so sorry about your kitties. I hope he comes back. See you soon at Thanksgiving!
I never got along very well with Max, but I really liked Gracie. I'll miss her, wherever she is. Take care you guys!
yay an update! Although I must admit, I liked coming on to check it and seeing your cute faces looking very classy!
Post a Comment