Sunday, September 7, 2008

I've been Hubby tagged!

1. What is his name? Charlie Chad Buttars

2.Who eats more? Me

3. Who said, "I love you" first? I think I did

4. Who is taller? We're the same height

5. Who is smarter? I don't know, we're both pretty intelligent, sometimes :)

6. Who is more sensitive? Oh me for sure, he's pretty sensitive for a guy, but i take the cake on that one

7. Who does the laundry? He does actually. He wont let me in the laundry room

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

9. Who pays the bills? Charlie, he has them all emailed to him so he just pays them online

10. Who cooks more? I do. He does cook sometimes, but its usually me

11. Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn, but i would say he's a little more stubborn than me

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Depends on what the fight was about! I'm usually the first to say sorry and after a little bit he says it too, he stays mad longer

13. Who has more siblings? No one, we both have 4. 2 brothers and 2 sisters

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I don't think anyone really does. We both have our say on things and if we don't agree we comprimise. So i don't think either has more pull than the other

15. What do you like to do together? Watch movies, I read while he does stuff on the computer, we hang out with our best friends Ryan and Amanda a lot together. Other times we just like to sit on the couch and watch TV together, veg

16. Who eats more sweets? probably Charlie

17. Guilty Pleasures? Maverick breakfasts and diet Mountain Dew

18. How did you meet? My best friend married his best friend. We were the maid-of-honor and best man in their wedding

19. Who asked whom out first? We didn't really ask each other out, we started haning out and I had to chase him for a little bit :) but then it turned into a relationship

20. Who kissed whom first? i don't remember. we both went for it at the same time i think

21. Who proposed? Charlie, crying like a little girl! hehe just teasing babe, but he really did cry

22. His best features and qualities? I love his eyes, i've always liked blue eyes. I love everything about him, he is so good to me, understanding and patient when I'm having a rotten day, fun and playfull, he makes me laugh everyday, so loving, he loves me more than anything, just the way I love him

I tag whoever wants to spotlight their husband. You just have to leave me a comment that you did it so that I will check!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am glad you did it Gayle! I thought that was so fun to read. It put a smile on my face. I like that when he proposed he was "crying like a baby!" heheh. That't great. good post!

tsmortensen said...

A very sweet outline of Charlie. I love hearing about happy couples!