Wednesday, September 3, 2008

August- A Fun and Busy Month

Its been over a month since we posted. We have been so busy and having so much fun we really haven't had a lot of spare time. I (Charlie) spend 2 weeks at the beginning of the month on travel for work again. They were short trips to Northern Idaho and Fort Collins. Gayle and I went camping twice with our friends Ryan and Amanda in Island Park. We went boating and fishing. It was a lot of fun. I drove our friends Ryan's boat a few times and got my first experience of hitting a sandbar in the middle of Island Park Resiviour. I wasn't brave enough to ride the tube and Gayle even tried to Water Ski. We went finishing on Henry's and I caught two fish a five pounder and a smaller one, while Gayle was busy pulling four fish in. Overall it was a lot of fun, and I really don't enjoy camping but this was a lot of fun.

Last weekend we went over to Boise to see Gayle's family. We had a great time and got to see everyone including her sisters new baby Jed. We also got to see Cory, Kristen and Mitchel who we hadn't seen in over a year. We ate lots of food, played basketball, fought over Baby Jed. Gayle's Aunt Andy and Aunt Berta and her mom and siters all enjoyed going through the new Scrapbooking catalog and sniffing Ashley's Scentsy bar's. We also got to go the BSU game. It was a lot of fun since I have never been to a game before. BSU played ISU and stomped them. Gayle and I rode down to Boise with her sister Ashley and her daughter Adi. We had a good time and I enjoyed playing with Adi. We don't have any pictures from camping but her are some from out weekend in Boise.

Gayle and Baby Jed


Corey and Baby Jed taking a nap together


Ashley, Adi and Baby Jed




Smurf Turf


The Stadium

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Fun post. I was glad you updated, and I got to enjoy some pictures! Go BSU!!

KWit said...

WOW, I didn't know you guys remembered how to do this! he he. Great to see the pic's and read the blog!! Always fun... I didn't realize they had SMURF TURF! That's awesome I want some!

TomandEmily said...

glad to see you haven't totally left the blogging world. good to see you've been having a good time. hope to see you soon.

tsmortensen said...

I was very excited to see your new post! Very cute pics. Tom can hardly wait to come over in Sep. and do some fishing with you guys! I had so much fun this weekend and was so glad to see you both!