Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memory Mayhem

Here is the idea.

1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember!

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

3. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I remember playing together as kids with that old record player we had with different discs to put on it, and I remember the night I asked you to turn off the lamp and you burnt your arm so bad it scarred, and I got in big trouble for not turning it off myself. I remember family vacations together, and swimming at Rigby Lake. I remember being on the conflict Managers at Elementary School, and getting to be there at your recess, and getting to tell that one Tiffany girl to stop calling you Gayle the Whale. And as we got older I remember doing your hair for dances, and seeing you turn so pretty when I got back from Ecuador, and then you came to stay with me at BSU, and we told everyone you were a freshman at ISU! That was fun. We really did have a great childhood!

tsmortensen said...

I remember when you were little I would tell you your colors and numbers and letters and then you would run off and tell mom and pretend that you knew that all by yourself and you excited you would get. I remember when you used to always want me to sing you to sleep, and I remember having you over in Boise and taking you school shopping (it was like pulling teeth, but you are getting better). I remeber when I used to bring Tom home you would hug on him and he loved it! I remember your wedding and how gorgeous you were and how happy and how we all cried! I will always remember you!!

KWit said...

Okay here we go... First memory is your 13th birthday when you got your rockin' stero.. Ya that was hot then... Now well maybe still, maybe! Ummm going to baseball games and chatting about "hot or not" guyes. YUm... opps I know I am married here! At least I still think mine is the hottest! Ummmm, trading the undying secrets, some great others well lets not talk abou those... and with the two of you the dinner we had when I first met Charlie...ya we laughed so darn hard... Charlie my threat still stands if you aren't making that girl happy I'll knock down your door and drag you out by your ear?!!! HAHAHAHAHa now that could be funny to watch! Love you guys and can't wait for your memories here at our house!!

TomandEmily said...

I remember at Mom's funeral I was so glad that Charlie had you to be there for him. And I remember the first time I met you and I thought how cute you were (and still are) and that I was excited to be able to get to know you better. Hopefully we'll just keep getting to know each other better. And by the way I love you lots and I'm grateful to get to have you for a sister-in-law.

KWit said...

are you guys still living??

LittleMama said...

I remember when we were in High School and we went to the Brad Paisley concert. . it kicked ass. Also when we went to Boise for Boys state and went with your sis and Caleb. It was tonz of fun. . sorry if this doesn't sound all that exciting!!