Monday, July 14, 2008

Sawtell Peak

On Saturday Gayle and I went up to Island Park with our friends Ryan and Amanda. We stopped at my Dad's cabin and drove the 4-wheelers up to Sawtell Peak. It was really fun. There are some picture below. We were filthy and covered in dirt. We got home, showered and went over to Gayle's sisters house for dinner. Her parents were in town and we had a good time at dinner. Sunday I did some yard work and went to Emily and Tom's house for Emily and Shaustia's Birthday party. It was a lot of fun and good to see everyone. We played volleyball for awhile and came home. I got news today at work that I am probably going to travel again, possibly leaving to Wednesday for Richmond Virginia and then making trips to Fort Collins, CO and Northern Idaho. I don't really want to go but it comes with the job, hopefully they will be short little trips so I won't have to be away for long. Hope all is well!




Not super dirty yet, we wore bandanna's because the dust was so bad.



View up the Valley and Teton's




More beautiful scenery.



Island Park Reservoir, you can still see snow in the tree's.
The 4-Wheelers

4 comments:

The Buttars Gang said...

Looks like you had fun.

TomandEmily said...

Yea, I'm glad you still post once in awhile. I check yours and Kelly's blog every day. Not that I keep up on my really well but I enjoy seeing what's happening with everyone. Glad you had a good weekend.

tsmortensen said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I am really excited to see you this weekend!

Ashley said...

That looks like fun. I am glad you guys went and had a good time. Dinner afterwards was really fun too, even if you two were way tired!