Thursday, July 3, 2008
Pictures
Shana wanted some pictures of my lovely nose so here they are. There are some other pictures in here too. Hope you all enjoy them!
My nose. You can't really see the blisters but it turned brown like a scab and peeled off. You can see my shoulders though, they were really burnt and hurt pretty bad.
My target from the shooting range. Thats all 10 shots in the middle, I was pretty proud of myself!
Another picture of my target.
A picture of Miley for Kristen! She is getteing huge, we have nicknamed her moose because of how big she is getting so fast!
Another picture of Moose, dancing with Charlie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice nose! and nice going on the shooting. Miley is HUGE!
Charlie better never make you mad, cause you won't miss. lol
Thanks for the pics Gayle! You did look a little crispy. Hope you are on the mend. I had no idea you were such a scary shot! good job!
Wow she is a beautiful dog. I love the light colour with the black around the nose and what not!! She is going to be a moose too!! Cory said "wow, awesome shot bobo" and yes that was a quote straight from him!! he he Nice job on the tan too!! Don't you hate it when the burns come along.. but it is always so much gfun when you are out getting them...so not a good bay off!!
Okay so first writing for Cory "danm Gayle that's awesome shooting" Me saying... Ya you are better than both your brothers! Ha haha I know they will love me for that!! Oh and I am proud of you now you are offically pet parents. You have shown off your baby!! How cute...she looks just like... well maybe I'll keep that to myself! he he
Post a Comment