Friday, June 13, 2008

Funny Story

So the other night our phone starts ringing and we don't recognize the number so we don't answer it. She leaves a message and she is the ward Girl's Camp Director and she wants me to be the assistant director. Oh geez!! So I call mom because the lady happens to be the daughter of one of mom's friends. She said that Lanta had called her that day at work and said that they were desperate for help, well they must be desperate if they're calling ME!!! So I called her back and told her I would do it and she tells me that they leave the 24, of this month. So its really short notice, but she already has most everything planned and just needs someone up there to help. I think it will fun, I'm kind of excited but kind of nervous at the same time. She came over last night and it seems kind of disorganized so I'm hoping it all turns out ok. Charlie thought it was hilarious and was laughing all night long. I think it should be fun though.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I think it is great Gayle! You will really love it and bring something special with you that the girls will love too. Can't wait to here camp stories, they are the best!

TomandEmily said...

I think that's awesome. I hope you have a really good time.

The Buttars Gang said...

I'm trying not to chuckle. lol

KWit said...

Gayle I think that is so awesome. Girls camp is always so entertaining in so many ways! You are going to have a blast!!

tsmortensen said...

Gayle, I think it is great news! I agree with Ashley. You have something special you can share with those girls. I hope you have a great time!