There was a nasty Tornado that went through Northern Colorado yesterday afternoon. Thats where I am. I came into work at about noon and shortly after they started having everyone gather in the center of the building, pulling everyone off the phones. I thought that it wasn't that serious, I saw the clouds and stuff but they looked really far away. So we were all huddled in the middle of our building for about an hour and then we went back to work. While we were all hudddled in the middle of the building I was trying to call all the people in my class and tell them that it was canceled due to the tornado's. I think my cell phone was the only one working in the entire building because no one else could call out. So we canceled class. Well after watching the news and seeing everything the Tornado was only about 5 miles away from the call center. Pretty crazy huh. There are a lot of people at the call center that lost their houses and even some that lost their pets. I was expecting this more to happen when I was in Indiana cause we were in Tornado alley. Anyway I am alive and somewhat survived a Tornado.
-Charlie
6 comments:
Wow Charlie, scary, but strangely thrilling!
They're saving a lightning bolt for the likes of you. lol. Glad you were ok and safe.
Wow...there was your excitement you were waiting for! he he. Glad to know you are okay!
Aren't we all glad you're all right! It will be so great when you can stop traveling. It was fun to have Gayle come over, hopefully you'll be able to come soon also.
So glad you are ok! That must have been quite the adranaline rush!
Okay you guys time to catch up... and where are some pic's of that puppy of yours...
Post a Comment