Saturday, June 14, 2008
Just Chillin.....
So this week was my first whole week home in 6 weeks. It's been really really nice. I got a three day weekend this weekend so its been great. Yesterday (Friday) I didn't do anything but kind of lay around, which was nice, I had been working on average 12-13 hour days for the last 6 weeks. Today I got the garage cleaned and got some house cleaned. Gayle and I came home last Sunday from Boise. On the way home we had Miley with us, which meant some extra stops on the way, so I decided we should stop in Twin Falls and go to Shoshone Falls and have a picnic. There are some pictures below. Then on Wednesday it decided to snow. Pictures of that below as well. Things are going great. It's good to be home. We don't have any updated pictures of Miley since the camera battery is dead, but we will get some next week. I have a demo with a potential client next week so that's always interesting and makes me nervous. I hope we get the client though, if we do it will be verrry verrry cool. When we got back Max (the gray and white cat that we have had the longest) was missing. He was outside when we left and never came back. He finally came home on Tuesday night, we were very happy to see him, and I think he was very excited to get some food in his belly. Well that's it for now. Here are the pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I had more snow than that on my lawn and garden. (that's now dead) Need to take the fam on a road trip to see some of the sights around here before gas gets even more expensive.
Glad you're back safe, hope you stick around for awhile. And hope to see you soon.
Those were some great pics. We are glad that you are home too Charlie, although I have to tell you gayle, Adi woke up the other day crying for "gayo" it was strange. Maybe she was trying to say cereal...who knows. Anyway, glad your here, and beautiful pics.
PS. I hate snow.
YUCK with the sNOW. I'm sorry that is grose! I am hoping you get some SUNSHINE!! Oh and where are some pictures of that new baby! Come on every new parent needs to brag.
Beautiful pics Charlie! I am glad you and Gayle were able to have some time together. Hope to see you this weekend when we are down!
Post a Comment