Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Procrastination
Oh dear. Gotta love procrastination. I have tons and tons of homework, and its all due tomorrow. I've had most of the semester to do it and I kept putting it off and putting it and all the sudden its due. So I've been cramming to find articles to write a journal on (ask me how I feel about this stupid assignment later!!) and I got 2 done this morning. I have 8 more to go. I got the first 2 done in 2 hours. So at the rate I'm going I'll be up til 2 in the morning doing these articles. Plus I have a test in Medical Terminology tomorrow that I have to study for. So I'll be luck if I get in bed by 3, then I have to get up and be at work at 8. Oh man. Me and my stupid self and procrastinating! I love it. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Take consolation in the fact that you're not the only one.
Gayle - that sounds miserable! Good luck on getting your articles done, and crammin for your test! Had a fun weekend with you guys and can't wait to see you again soon!
Nice going you terd! I always procrastinate too, ask me about 1099's this year later!
Post a Comment