Friday, April 4, 2008

Not Much!

Things have been going pretty smooth lately. Gayle has been really busy with school and work and I am working on a new project at work. It is a technical program so I am having a hard time switching back to technical from Sales. Things with the puppy have been going good. Not too many accidents in the house. We are crate training her so at night she has been howling and crying a lot but not as bad as the first night. The cats are actually coping quite well. Gracie plays with her sometimes and then if she gets mad gives him a little bat with her paws but doesn't extend her claws. We went on a walk last night with Miley and she did really good on her leash. Kelly has been great to go over in the afternoons and let her out of her kennel if both Gayle and I are gone for the day. I hate locking her up that long but that's what we have to do. I am contemplating a puppy kindergarten with her. If anyone has any thoughts on that please let me know. Take care.

-Charlie

6 comments:

The Buttars Gang said...

No prob. I enjoy seeing Miley. At least your cats know how to kill a mouse. Ours would run away if they saw one.

TomandEmily said...

What is puppy kindergarten? I'm glad she's behaving pretty well for you. Puppies are sometimes like kids. Hard to reason with and train.

Ashley said...

Ya, I have suggestions, have a normal kid and send it to kindergarten instead! :)

Ashley said...

Hehe, but Chelsey did kindergarten, and she liked it. Ask her where she took Lola.

tsmortensen said...

I like Ash's suggestion :) but I have heard kindergarten is really good for puppy's and owners. They give you some tricks on how to be consistent in your training. It would probably be really fun!

KWit said...

ha ha.. I like the suggestion of a REAL child! ha ha! So you guys had better buck up. You never write to me on my blog.... so I'm on a strike!