Thursday, April 10, 2008

Expecting A Baby...

HAHAHA... thought I would trick you. I can't believe how many of you think I am crazy for getting the puppy instead of having a real baby. I love kids as most of you know. I think for now we will let you all just have kids and enjoy them with you. Gayle and I talk about kids now and then but aren't necessarily sure its the right time. I don't want any of you to think I am anti-kids. I want kids, just not right now. To be honest I am really enjoying enjoying just the two of us and our 5 pets. Its kind of nice to get to know each other more and just spend time with each other. Anyway I thought I would clear that up, as soon as we are ready we will let ya know. Actually we probably won't until the baby is on the way and you will be totally surprised (the shock affect is always good).

-Charlie

5 comments:

TomandEmily said...

You and Gayle are the only ones who know when the time is right.

KWit said...

You know the people that says they really like kids are the ones that hate them in all reality!! ha ha. I'm only kidding. Honest we don't really care when you have kids, but until you do this will be the bugging point for us! Sorry it's how it goes. Especially when you have lots of pets. Please take it with love from us!!! I'm also glad to see you finally wrote on my wall so I could end my strike!!

The Buttars Gang said...

Of course, accidents do happen you know. lol

tsmortensen said...

It is one of Murphy's laws that people with kids think that all other people should have kids. :) We really can't help it but we will try to scale back the brainwashing! We love you and are just greatful that you are wonderful with our kids!Enjoy each other and your pets until....? :) love you!

Ashley said...

I will NOT scale back. I refuse! I am on strike, and Adi needs a cousin close by! hehe, you know you love gettin' hell from me Charlie, you know you do! And it won't be a surprise for me, Gayle will tell me...WON'T you?!