
Gayle gave me an ultimatum about a week and a half ago. She said it was either a puppy or a baby. We got a puppy. We are in Boise this weekend staying with Gayle's parents. We stopped in Blackfoot to see the puppies and we just couldn't resist. I had been looking around for the last week trying to find a female Boxer puppy but couldn't find one anywhere. Well the Thrifty Nickel (American Classifieds) came out on Thursday and I checked that night and there they were. Here name is Miley. She should be a pretty big dog by the time she is fully grown, and should be pretty hyper. I did a lot of research to find out if it was the right fit and Gayle and I really wanted a dog that would get us out of the house. Boxers are pretty hyper dogs and love to play and run. I have always liked the looks of boxers but another selling point is that they are pretty affectionate dogs. They love attention. Here's a picture of her. We are very excited to come home from Boise and pick her up on the way back. Now we have 1 dog and 4 cats. Hoepfully they will all get along well... maybe the dog will eat a cat.
5 comments:
She's going to take a lot of work and patience. Are you keeping her inside or outside or both? We'll have to get her used to Czar while she's little so she doesn't eat him when she gets big.
She is really cute! It was fun seeing you two in Boise this weekend. Good luck with Miley!
You funny guys! She is so so cute though. I can't wait to meet her.
DON'T YOU LOVE SPRING!!!!!! The fever hits and you can't resist a baby.. even if it's fury!! How fun and congrats to you both! Have fun with the potty training... that's the best part!
Maybe she'll keep Tink and Max in line for ya. lol. Have fun with the potty training.
Post a Comment