Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lovely

So I wake up this morning and I have a lovely cold sore on my lip. I hate them! They make me feel like I'm this deformed funny looking thing cause my lip sticks out. Plus they really really hurt. So we went to Wal-Mart and got some medicine so hopefully it will help, only draw back is it stings like a monkey!! Dang cold sores!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh! I hate those dang things. Hopefully that stuff works. It worked pretty good for me. It hurts like hannah when you rub it on, but it really does help i think.

TomandEmily said...

I am glad I can say that I don't know the feeling. I have never had one and hope not to. Thanks for your support and your post.

KWit said...

Your family and cold sores... I tell you it CRAZY!!! Poor, poor people. Cory just got done with his spell last week!!! Good luck with the stuff...cory LOVES abreva, I think that's what it is!?

The Buttars Gang said...

What's that thing on your lip? lol j/k

tsmortensen said...

I think you are spreading the joy! After you left Boise, guess what I got! So anyway, Thanks!