Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthdays

We went to Boise for my birthday, and Craig and Chelsey and Cole were there too. It was way fun to get to see them and have a double birthday party since Cole and I share the same birthday! Charlie got me a new camera, since our old one was crappy, so here are some fun pictures with my new camera! :) Beware, there are a lot!

Kira at her dance recital on Saturday night, she did great!
Cole riding in a box Grandpa is pushing
He loved this little 4 wheeler, just sat on it forever!
Cole and his dad on the big one
Kira and Adi doing tricks
Adi, this little girl can bend in half!
Kira doing a kung fu move
Ashley doing a back flip
Craig doing a flip
Reese doing a flip
Opening some presents
He loved his Grandpa that weekend and crawled over to open the rest with him
My favorite picture, I think it is so sweet!
Cole trying to sit in Emi's lap
We did a cake smash and Cole didn't want anything to do with it, so we all took turns doing it instead! This is the only picture I got of that, Chelsey did the best!
I stayed the whole week after my birthday there with my sister and Adi wanted me to read a book to her, she just melts your heart!
Me, Kira and my mom and Lagoon for dance nationals. I hitched a ride home with them at the end of the week.
Me, Kira, and her mom Shana
Kira on stage, she did great!

It was such a fun week and and a fun weekend with them staying with me!

No comments: