Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vent

I just have to say how much I really really hate Charlie's job. The end of this month we are going to Boise for my niece Kira's baptism. That is the weekend that Charlie gets back and they are just going to fly him directly to Boise for the weekend. He was then supposed to just drive back with us and be home. Oh not anymore. He found out yesterday that after that weekend, he has to fly back to Colorado for another WEEK. So his trip just went from 5 to 6 weeks. Grrr! I've tried to be good about the 5 weeks and not complain so much because I know it just makes it harder on Charlie, but this is getting ridiculous! I'm sick of being by myself! I said some not very nice things about his boss and his work when he told me, and I don't even feel bad! They are retarded and I hate them! I know we don't have kids, but he still has a wife and its not fair to make him leave for 6 weeks. We had a lot of stuff planned for this summer and it seems like we're never going to get them done. Oh well I guess, what do you do? It's not like he can say no, he's probably get fired and we'd probably lose our house, so that's not really a good option. I hate the way they do it too, they ask him to go, but really you know it's not really an option to say no. Anyway, I'm done complaining for the moment.

4 comments:

TomandEmily said...

Oh Gayle, I'm so sorry. I would be angry too. You're always welcome to come let some of your frustrations out playing rock band. If you need anything let me know, I know you have other family around too but if there is anything I can do I'd be happy to.

KWit said...

That sucks I'm so sorry. I know the hating your hubbies work... But know there is nothing that can really be done at that moment. I'm sorry. Okay I still think you should of taken our offer with coming to my house for the time he's gone! he he!

The Buttars Gang said...

Let me know if you need some help with anything, Gayle. Be happy to help. Hang in there! I don't know how KaraDawn deals with it on the occasions that I have to work out of town.

tsmortensen said...

Hey Gayle, that is really the pits! But I am glad we get you for the week after Kira's baptisim! That will be really fun. Hang in there babe!