Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Grrrr!!!
So Charlie calls me this morning, Tuesday, and tells me that work is sending him on a business trip for the next 5 weeks starting Sunday. So they only give a 5 days notice. I was going to go to Boise this weekend and have a "girls" weekend with my mom and sisters, had to cancel that cause I obviously want to spend time with Charlie before he leaves. He is also going to miss my birthday on Tuesday. Happy birthday to me!! At least he isn't gone for 5 weeks straight I guess. He gets to come home May 14 which is a Wednesday and stay through that weekend. But he will fly out Sunday the 18 again and won't be back until May 31, which is my niece's baptism. So he talked work into letting him fly into Boise on the 30 so he won't miss Kira's baptism and then he'll just drive home with me. So that's good I guess. Another thing that drives me crazy is that his work doesn't have a company credit card. So we are supposed to have a credit card that has a high enough limit to put 5 weeks of rental cars, hotels, and meals on (which we don't). So I don't really know what we're supposed to do about that situation. Anyway, I think I've complained enough for one night! We went to a car show in Pocatello on Saturday with Charlie's dad and brother and that was pretty fun. We saw some cool cars. There was a '65 Mustang convertable that was just gorgeous and for sale and I wanted it soooo bad!! But I don't have $35,000! (For those of you who don't know, I have a minor obession with mustangs!!) There was a '66 Chevelle that was really pretty too. Well I was going to put a picture of the mustang and some other ones up but apparently it won't let me so I'll do it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That sucks. Let us know if you need anything. We live so far away, you know. BTW, Happy early Birthday.
Yuck... sorry about the 5 week thing. The short notice really isn't too nice. So you are going to be the gal at your house! So are you done school yet? Heard you are a natural vampire!? So you could come see us for 4 weeks!! he he I don't think Charlie would be too impressed with that!
I love it when you talk cars! It is so cute! I am glad you got to do something fun before you have to be alone for 5 weeks! My invite is still open! Come see us if you get lonely or bored!
We'll be around too, feel free to come play rock band whenever you want. Please tell me what kind of cake to make.
hey boo, sorry again. It sucks. Awesome time with the cars though. Maybe if you start setting aside $20 every paycheck you could save for that mustang! It would only take you like what...145.83333333 years. Not too shabby!
Post a Comment