What a week. Gayle and I both got sick but we are doing much better now. Gayle's sister Shana and her husband 2 kids came over on Friday and stayed with us during the weekend. On Saturday we went to the Museum in Idaho Falls. They were showing some Ancient Egypt artifacts. It was pretty cool. They don't let you take pictures otherwise I would have shown some to you. Then we went to Leatherby's, which is an Ice Cream Parlor over by Edwards movie theater. It was very very good. They have a thing called "Tracy's Peanut Butter Cup" and I don't know the words to describe the wonderful taste. If you like chocolate and peanut butter (that would be most of the family) this a treat you will have to go get sometime. Then all the girls went and scapbooked and made cards. I went home because I was feeling pretty ill after so much food. Tom came over and we hung out for awhile then him and Craig went skiing. I stayed home and slept on the couch for awhile.
On Sunday we went over to Craig and Chelsy's and watched Shana's kids feed all the animals. They have 2 goats, some chickens, 2 dogs and plans for a lot more animals. It was fun. We said our goodbyes and then Gayle and I came home and watched two movies both were pretty lame. I did laundry and ironed while the movies were on. Then our friends Richard and Cindy came over and we went up to the hot pools at Heise and sat in the pools for awhile and then went and had some pizza very relaxing.
So this week we are back to normal, or at least our normal routine. Gayle is back to school and work and I am back to work unfortunately. Today Gayle and I met with Andy and one of his friends and went to lunch at this sandwich place, which was really good and good to see my brother Andy and his new car. I left work at 4:30 PM miracle of miracles and that's why this post is so early before I play a little Warcraft that Kelly got me addicted to.
-Charlie
2 comments:
We haven't tried Leatherby's yet but we love cold stone.
Glad you guys are feeling better.
Post a Comment