I especially love the penguins on the feet! And on a very exciting note, my schedule at work got changed! I got changed to a new department, Data Entry, and I am loving it. It takes a little more brain power which is nice, not just a thoughtless robot anymore! hehe So I don't have to be to work until 7:30 now!!!!! YAY! So its 7:30-4:30 Monday-Thursday and 8-3 on Friday. It has been so nice not to have to get up and 3:45 anymore! Anyway, that is it for now. :)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Christmas
So I have one picture from Christmas! Charlie did most of the packing because I was at work and he forgot a couple of things! :) Like the camera, the pie crusts, and the whipping cream. I had everything else to make the pies except the crusts! haha So Emily being the great sister she is brought pie crusts up and saved the day! So here is my one picture, I got the greatest pajamas ever on Christmas Eve!! I love them!!
I especially love the penguins on the feet! And on a very exciting note, my schedule at work got changed! I got changed to a new department, Data Entry, and I am loving it. It takes a little more brain power which is nice, not just a thoughtless robot anymore! hehe So I don't have to be to work until 7:30 now!!!!! YAY! So its 7:30-4:30 Monday-Thursday and 8-3 on Friday. It has been so nice not to have to get up and 3:45 anymore! Anyway, that is it for now. :)
I especially love the penguins on the feet! And on a very exciting note, my schedule at work got changed! I got changed to a new department, Data Entry, and I am loving it. It takes a little more brain power which is nice, not just a thoughtless robot anymore! hehe So I don't have to be to work until 7:30 now!!!!! YAY! So its 7:30-4:30 Monday-Thursday and 8-3 on Friday. It has been so nice not to have to get up and 3:45 anymore! Anyway, that is it for now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love them, and so happy about the job!
hahahahaha You make me laugh so hard! Those are the funniest jammies I have yet to see!!! Glad you guys had a good Christmas though!!! Oh and thanks for posting!!! It was nice to read!
I am so happy for you about your job! Sleep is always very good! I still love the jammies! You are the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment