Now time for some good news. This week at work I got a promotion and a raise with the promotion. It is very good. Not a lot of my responsibilities are changing just more client interaction and have an employee reporting directly too me. I am happy about this. My new title is L&D Manager. L&D stands for Learning and Development. Short update, more to come later.
4 comments:
I'm really happy for ya Charlie! It's about time they showed you some respect there and gave you a promotion. Congrats!
Congrats Charlie! That is great news! I agree with Ashley... you deserve it! Hope you and Gayle are well, see you in two weeks in April.
Congrats, again, Charlie!
Awesome. That is great news. We are totally excited bout you guys coming this way. I will be calling Gayle on Thursday I think to see what is happening... Cory wasn't to informative on it!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment