Sunday, March 2, 2008
Starting the Blog
Well I was bored this morning since I woke up at 7 after a late night so I decided to check this blog thing out. So, without even asking Gayle I decided to start a blog for us. Hope she will enjoy it. I thought it would be a good way to keep you all up to date with whats going on with us and keep me sharp on my HTML (I need to keep practicing it). Saturday was a pretty eventful day. We went shopping in Idaho Falls and then went and played Texas Hold Em' at a friends house until about 1 in the morning. We got some more snow and the roads weren't the best coming home last night. But we are alive and well. More to come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay, fun to see another blog. I'm too lazy to do one. But, i'll enjoy yours!
I agree with Ashley on the YA part! So happy someone else joined the fun!!
Post a Comment